Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Photos of the Senior Kind

Last weekend I had the chance to meet Devon Michelle who owns this AMAZING (that's an understatement) photography business! She is a talented young artist behind the lens! Upon meeting her I was a little nervous because I had never gotten my photo taken by a professional without the rest of my family. SO! I brought my two trusty sidekicks! Sydney and Brooke! Needless to say they look amazing in front of the lens. We had a blast and it was fun getting to know Devon! 

This is Brooke! Ain't she a beauty! Photo Credit: Devon Michelle

As I was talking with Devon she learned about me and I learned about her. She used to be a Psychologist for pregnant teens, and substance abusers. We have that in common. Well, I just want to be a Psychologist. Then, I learned that she used to be a social worker, which is something I want to eventually use my degree to do. We had a lot that we shared. 

She also learned about the juicy stuff! What a luck photographer she is!






This one here is Sydney! Quite the gem! Photo Credit: Devon Michelle





Photo Credit: Devon Michelle

I love her! Photo Credit: Devon Michelle

Photo Credit: Devon Michelle

I love her too! Friends since we were 12!! Photo Credit: Devon Michelle

Photo Credit: Devon Michelle

Photo Credit: Devon Michelle

Photo Credit: Devon Michelle

We are so cute together! Photo Credit: Devon Michelle
   

No comments:

Post a Comment