Friday, September 23, 2011

Little Sisters

I haven't really taken the time to notice until now, that sisters are literally your best friends. You argue with them, but you always make up. They teach you an amazing lesson about life. No matter how mad they get at you or vice versa they'll always forgive you. They help you realize the true you, the inner beauty that you hold in yourself. They can truly and easily make you feel proud to be you, and there is no greater feeling than that. Being happy with who you are is the first step in anything...life even. I don't know where I'll be in 5 years from now, but I sure do hope that my sisters are at my side for every moment of it. They truly and utterly help you to love anyone, and everyone. Even the stranger sitting in the car next to you at a red light, or the homeless man you just saw on the street. No matter how old or young, we have a divine love for everything some just hide it deep within. I am truly grateful for my sisters, but more than that I am grateful for the life I lead, and the people in it. It truly amazes me how selfless people can be when they take the time.

Loving Life
-Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment