Sunday, September 25, 2011

Self-Worth


"We are daughters of our Heavenly Father, who loves us and we love Him..." (Young Women Theme) and that is the most amazing thing that we can ever call ourselves. I know that Heavenly Father loves me. It's in the little everyday things. The sun through the window, a prayer making my day so much brighter, my day going well, having time to myself, a friend calling me just at the right time. When you think about it Heavenly Father loves everyone, unconditionally, and without question. I feel so secure, and so proud to be a daughter of God. There is no other thing that I would rather be called, or labeled as. Remember when we were little, and we would take flowers and rip the petals off saying "He loves me, He loves me not..."? When you think about it, Heavenly Father has no "He loves me not" petals. He loves EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, and throught ANYTHING. We are princesses because God is a King. We are heiresses to the most amazing, and richest kingdom ever heard of. Last night, at Relief Society/Laurel Conference Elder Uchtdorf talked about little forget-me-nots. How, everything little thing is still beautiful. More beautiful even than the bigger things. Remember, that you are a daugther/son of God, and that your worth is much more than rubies to Heavenly Father. He loves you unconditionally.

Loving Life
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment