Sunday, July 8, 2012

Attitude is Key!

Soooooooooooooooooo near the end of the school year last month I was always looking at the negative. I spend so much time on homework, I don't get to hang out with friends as much as I'd like, my classes are too hard and boring, I have no friends etc. I got really tired of it. So, me being a lover of quotes really applied the qoute:

 "Whether you think you can or can't; you're right."

into my life. I realized that just because SOMEONE else says I can't do something, just because SOMEONE else may not be able to, just because SOMEONE else may have a negative outlook on life doesn't mean I have to too. I am the one who decides my attitude and 

"They can't pull the trigger if you don't hand them the gun."

You'll be able to go further, reach new levels of awesome you never saw existed!! Your attitude affects others as well whether you like it or not. Don't you realize that when you're happy so are your friends, and when your friends are sad so are you?! The key, though, is not letting THEM affect YOU in a NEGATIVE way. NEGATIVE way! Let them influence to do good. This song from Wicked should be what you're feeling in a friendship:
SO. SUPER. DUPER. TRUE though. 

So don't worry, be happy. 

"If God brings you to it, He'll bring you through it." 

You have to show Him that you trust Him and the number 1 way to show that is going through your problems with a SMILE!!!  :)

USE YOUR ATTITUDE TO AFFECT OTHERS AND MAKE AN IMPACT ON THE WORLD AROUND YOU FOR GOOD!! 
  
The life you have now is going to be sooo different in 5, 10, 20 years. However, whether that change is for the better or for worse is up to you and your attitude and the first step in believing is thinking it so!

So buck up young man! Take the sails and move your ship! "A ship is safe in a harbor but that's not what it was made for." 


OH! and this video has nothing to do with I talked about above ^ but I like it so you should too:)


 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment