Friday, October 19, 2012

#foreveralone

Sooooooooooo I have decided that I am going to be one of those old ladies who own like 50 cats and no husband to show for it. I'm gonna work at a fast food joint and spend all my money on nothing but cat litter and my old trailer. Why?


Why?!


Because on a friday night I am doing NOTHING but watching movies over and over again BY MYSELF while my sisters are out with friends......#sadlife

So yeah.


My only friend is my blanket and my stuffed animal Charley. They're good people...things...? They're real to me. Whateves.

Oh...and Eli is off being cool at a football game. He's so rad (no sarcasm intended)... :)

f;aldkjf;lfkiujtpoiurptoiewj;lkagj;kljfoiutfreopiurwekijr;lj;al <<<<<<<<<<How I feel right now.


Oh! And, here's a story. It goes like this...

*Izzy walks into playroom...
Izzy: Sammy! Why you alone?!
Me: Uh...I have no friends
Izzy: What about Leska (Lexie) and Eli!?
Me: They don't like me anymore. I'm a sad teenager
Izzy: Well, that sucks but I still love you
Me: Oh good..I'm glad. Would you love me if I had lots of cats?
Izzy: No. You'd be stinky.
Me: Oh. I see how it is.
Izzy: Cats are bad. Um..Sammy Eli doesn't like cats.
Me: #foreveralone

No comments:

Post a Comment