Monday, October 15, 2012

Just Thinking to Myself

I tend to go off on tangents in my wee lil brain and they're possibly NO literally ARE the best tangents in the world. You know, often times girls have that cliche dream of being a princess and finding their one true love and being swept off their feet and carried into a palace where they can have peaceful slumbers and dream of pink fluffy things and candy. NOT! ME! Mine are about things like...

Bungee jumping off Mt. Rainer (Note: Please keep in mind that these are, in fact, daydreams and aren't exactly at all feasible nor will I ever have the guts to ACTUALLY do it. For if I did, I would have attractive men falling at my feet. Side Note: I have one attractive guy falling at my feet-Eli-so maybe I am doing something right...just a thought laydays!:))

Being attacked by a demon bear that wants to eat my brains out and I pull some kung-fu magic out of my back pocket and kick his teeth in and finger shoot him. (that's where you like take your fingers and poke them REALLY hard in the eye. However, I don't see how I would be able to actually do it as I would probably pee my pants hardcore if I was actually in front of a pear that was a demon and wanted to eat my brains. That's only slightly scary. SLIGHTLY! I'm gangster so no big deal or anything.) 

AND!!! 

My one really girly daydream is, in fact, being swept off my feet and being brought to a palace.

As a random little tidbit of my day...

I went to the mall today with Hannah, Lexie and Claire and there was a shirt with Jesus on it on the crucifix. On the top it said "Come At Me Bro" ....I'm not really sure how I feel about it. :/ 

As shown below...
You let me know how you feel about it and then I will calculate all of the feelings and set my feelings in accordance.


As another tidbit of my day...

At the mall with said people above we were in Forever 21 (let me take a second to breathe as that store is very much heaven to my soul.) and we saw endless amount of LDS missionaries which BTWS people! I want to be one so I was all googly eyed over them because, I'm sorry, but missionaries are so attractive. I want to be attractive...not that I'm not now, cuz I am but ya know...GET ON MY LEVEL!

That is all. The end.

P.S.- This post makes absolutely no sense what so ever..not really sure how I should feel about this either. I'm ashamed. I'm just gonna go cry in a corner about my loss of thought and lack of smarticles to write a blog post that makes sense or at least has any relevancy at all.

That is all. The end.     

2 comments:

  1. Bahaha this is wonderful. The Come at Me Bro shirt most definitely could have been your halloween costume.... But seriously, don't think too hard about your feelings towards a ...shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knooowww...I had to add something to make the post more...interesting;)

    ReplyDelete