Sunday, October 14, 2012

Kindergarten and Movie Nights

SO! Last night was this "Kindergarten Stake Dance" where everyone dresses up like a kindergartner (I wore dresses LITERALLY everyday so I wasn't gonna dress up. I didn't want to wear a dress.) So! My goal for the night (mind you I had ONE shouldn't be hard to fulfill right?!? WRONG.) 

Samantha's Goal: Get Eli to ask me to dance

We walk into the dance and Eli immediately walks over to request a song.

SAM'S THOUGHT: SWEET! HE'S GONNA REQUEST AN AMAZINGLY AWESOME SONG (SLOW SONG MIND YOU) AND WE'RE GONNA DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY BEING COMPLETELY BLINDED BY EACH OTHER AND STARING ALL NIGHT INTO HIS EYES BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT WE DO!

1st Slow Song: I stare at him and instead of dancing we....get this.....color. -.-
2nd Slow Song: REDEMPTION TIME! Eli is gonna ask me to dance and I can stare into those eyes and dance superdy slow........EXCEPT not. Round 2 passes just as quickly as round 1. And, get this, we're still coloring.
*I tell my sister to go request a couple songs (special songs) to get Eli to ask. Didn't work. They didn't have them. :( *
3rd Slow Song: T-SWIZZLE! Romeo and Juliet. This. Is gonna happen. Eli gets up and walks away. THE HECK?! Bobby Baddley (Super cool dude.) Asks me to dance. Am I gonna say no?! OF COURSE NOT! We dance and Eli gives me the evil eye. :/ I felt bad because I really wanted to dance with that kid because we are, after all, a couple. I should put that Eli (bless his heart) was going to ask me since this song is one of his favorites and I'm one of his favorite people ;) (I think...) and instead, he got sidelined by Mr. Baddley.

...We argue a little about Bobby and I dancing and what actually went down...

#4: BINGO! Eli asks me to dance. We dance. Staring into each others eyes and finishing our argument. HEAVEN. (minus the arguing. that wasn't so hot.)   Rascal Flatts. Elijah Dean Wilson. Dancing ever so slowly. OHHH YEAH BUDDY!

At this point, dance got super lame. There was literally like maybe a solid 20 people there. I knew MAYBE 6. :( I'm such a loser. ANYWAY! We go to my house and watch a movie. War of the Worlds. Tom Cruise. Scene with no shirt. Oh yeah baby! 


I'm sitting next to Eli when the little booger (Izzy Bizzy) comes and sit where? Right. Between. Us. Why? Because she: "loves Eli." akl;gjl;frgjoretiuor4utweoiutgoiejkltgregr <---my feeling right then.

She sits with Eli for a few minutes and continues coming back and forth between Eli and Lexie (a.k.a. laska don't ask why. cuz I don't know.) 

Half way through the movie I fall asleep. The movie ends and I wake up in my bed with Eli staring at me. AWK! I tell him goodbye and then go to sleep. A peaceful slumber and I'm sure I dreamt about something but due to the trajectory of the moon I can't remember.

I love Eli. I couldn't be happier with that man. Ohhhh boy! 

Until next time.

2 comments: