Friday, November 4, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude

I remember last year my friend Hannah Nelson, around Thanksgiving wrote down a GIANT list of things that she's thankful for, after which she said a prayer of thankfulness. She has been my inspiration. I am sooo thankful for this girl. She is the one that got me reading my scriptures every night, and praying to my Heavenly Father. She is the best influence in my life. She I suppose, has led me to my Heavenly Father, and has shown me that there is so much in this world to be thankful for. I have an attitude of gratitude because of her. She is so talented, and I have NO idea what I would do without her. :) Thank you Hannah Michelle for the great influence you have had on me. I love you so very much.

Ten Things I am Grateful for:
1) The fact I love myself
2) Hannah Michelle Nelson and all of my other friends
3) The Book of Mormon, and the Bible
4) Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost
5) My Family
6) Church
7) Life
8) My blanket
9) Quotes
10) Hot cocoa :)

-Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment