Thursday, November 17, 2011

Dear You...

Dear Dad, your sense of humor is probably the reason why I laugh at everything, and why my own jokes suck. P.S.- You're the one who turned me into a nerd. Thanks. ;)
Dear Mom, you've always been there for me 100%. You know, it's a good thing that you made mistakes in your life because that way I can be 1/4 of the person you are now. P.S.- I wuv you;)
Dear Natasha, I must tell you that I am NEVER going to call you ugly EVER again, not just because you look like my twin pretty much, but because it's not true. P.S.- BUT!!

Dear Katarina, even though I may say that I don't like you I really do like you. You're my sister, and though I wasn't able to decide I think that God did a good job in picking the PERFECT sister for me. P.S.- IF YOU BUY TWO COMPLITOS...
Dear Izzabella, even though you won't see this for awhile because you're two and can't read, nor do you know how to use a computer I just wanted to tell you that I am VERY blessed to have the BEST little sister(s) in the world! You are the one that makes my life complete (and a few others). Everyday you astound me with how much you learn, and how much you grow. You are going to grow into a VERY cute, and wonderful young woman. P.S.-If you EVER say you love Lexie more I will take ALL of this back.
Dear Family, Being your family is WAY better than being a princess.

Dear Rain, you are cold and wet and yet suffice for the BEST kiss ever in all romance movies, AND you're fun to dance, and jump in. Thank you.

 











Dear Easton, YOU are one boy who even though I don't tell ANYTHING to still somehow knows all of my secrets (btws I will find out how) and bring them up during awkward silences in the car. Thank you for making my life interesting.
Dear Mesa, thank you for your blog, and your blonde hair, and your pretty face, and your smile and laugh.

Dear Taylor, I love your ensembles, and your laugh, and our love notes on Sister Kilner's board that we really need to start again, and our random trip to Starbucks, and just everything about you.

Dear Britt, I like how you're always there for me when I need something, and your happy attitude all of the time no matter what, and your self confidence, and your testimony, and your cute self.


Dear Hannah, I love how even though I do something stupid, or uneducated (wink wink) I'm still blog worthy, and you're still my friend. THANK YOU FOR THAT!
Dear Lexie, You're such a strong young woman, and can do ANYTHING you set your mind to. I love that quality in you. You're so cute, and funny, and I love knowing you. You bring joy into my life all of the time.
Dear Malia, I like your status, and I like your face, and I like ALL of you and want to package you up and put you under my Christmas tree. ;)

Dear Scotty, I like french with you, and car rides with you.

Dear Megan, I miss you TONS , but I'm sure you love Hawaii, I love your hugs, and your smile. I love hearing you in seminary in the morning tell Jackson to be quite and then say "Sorry, I'm in a sassy mood this morning". I miss you my blonde curly haired girl.

Dear Feet, like I said in a previous post I love you. You take me where I need to be, and you see the ugliness of the world, and in so many forms from gum that I step in, to the temple grounds. Gross to amazing in 30 seconds.


Dear Maddy, I enjoy bus rides with you, and when Jordan make pictures of me on his ipod.
Dear Jordan, don't think you're off the hook for that picture. I WILL get you back. Just YOU wait!


Dear Life, I love you! I am so happy that I have you! I laugh at you everyday and enjoy you always because what more is there?! NOTHING! Without you I wouldn't know any of these amazing people I mentioned above, and soooo many others. :)) Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment